Monday, April 4, 2011

Kelsie's Star Student Poster



Kelsie was FINALLY chosen to be Star Student for her kindergarten class last week. She helped me choose some pictures and I was going to have them printed and glue them to a poster board  when I realized we could just make a poster using Memory Makers and have it printed and done! So I had this made up to be 20x30". It turned out pretty cute. I think I could have added more pictures. Some of them are huge on the poster...it's hard to tell how big they will actually be!  Anyway...I thought I would post it on my sad little blog. Just out of curiosity, does anyone still read my blog, or check up on it? If so, leave me a comment. Maybe.....I will feel inspired to keep it more up to date! Maybe....I'm very noncommittal you know! Life is crazy. Good, but crazy!

7 comments:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Welcome back! You almost made it one full year from your last post! I know how you feel about the blog....mine is private and literally no one reads it anymore so it is not very motivating to post!! Just know that you will have at least one reader, ME!

Laurel said...

It's MOM I read it! Do I count?

coccifamily said...

Love a brief glimpse into what is keeping you busy! I drop by every so often.

The Gatherum Clan! said...

I look in here and there! =]

Amy Maires said...

I still check up on you Kim!

BOWS_N_BRACELETS said...

i read it kim don't feel bad I haven't updated mine in a while either.With my new primary calling I just hope to have a minute to breathe.Angela

Amy Pratt said...

Kim....I just recently updated my blog as well....and it only took me a year! I definitely try to drop by and see my Lambert friends when I can!!