Friday, August 28, 2009

Plum Jam!


I am so tired of Hello Kitty! I mean she's cute, but I've had enough! I was planning to spend today updating my blog and doing a few other projects on the computer. But, instead I ended up doing this...plum freezer jam! My Aunt Margaret gave me a bag of plums from her tree, so I embarked on this project. I ended up making 4 batches total. It's pretty yummy, I know our family will enjoy it. So for now...this will have to do. I'll be updating our blog in the next couple of weeks. Summer's coming to a close and the kids are back in school...time to get back into our routine!

3 comments:

Marci said...

Yay! I've missed your blog updates. It will be good to have you back in the blogging world. And homemade plum jam? Impressive!

KATE said...

Good Job, I'm glad you did the jam!!

Tim and Kylee said...

Its about time! I was beginning to think you and your cute family fell off the planet!