Monday, January 4, 2010

...MoRe HoLiDaY FuN!




I took these pictures of the kids the Sunday before Christmas! Don't they look cute?! The only thing I bought for this year was Allie's sweater...I was able to find coordinating dresses in our own closets...yeah!



Our trip to Temple Square
The night we went downtown it was so foggy. It made the temple look really neat. We went to Trolley Square for dinner and saw Santa. It was a great night with the family and Temple Square always reminds me what Christmas is really about.




Kelsie Anne at her preschool party with Santa and her teacher, Miss Lesli.


3 comments:

Kami said...

I have really missed going to Temple Square these past few years. We always went of Christmas Eve. Glad you were able to go!

Amazed said...

I've missed hearing about you guys! I love seeing your pictures and hearing about what is going on. I LOVE the candy jars!!!! And on the other post, the snowmen wrappers on the candy bars! And I LOVED the sad snowman....when I saw the banana, I thought, "Wow! I'd never thought of a banana arm....that's cool!" Laughed out loud that it was the mouth!
xo Marilyn

KATE said...

So cute! I love all the cute pictures you at Temple Square. Very cute family pics!