Monday, December 21, 2009

****SnOwMeN***




After our last snowstorm Allie and Kelsie decided to build a snowman. This is how he turned out...  kind of a sad little guy! The hanging banana is supposed to be his mouth! A snowman only a mother can love! They had a great time making the little guy!




I found a picture of these cute snowmen made from candy bars on a friend of a friends blog. I immediately knew the girls and I would have to make some. So this weekend we did and they turned out great! They are made from a giant candy bar with a glove for the hat and a tic tac nose. We embellished them with ribbons and buttons I already had. We put a label on the back that said, "We hope the warmth of the holidays melts your heart...not your snowman!" The girls are giving these to their friends and teachers. 
I ♥ SnOwMeN

6 comments:

coccifamily said...

Super cute!

J+S said...

I saw these a week or so ago and thought they were adorable. I love the way yours turned out!

Kami said...

Cute idea!

♥ Michele ♥ said...

AHHHH Kim, so cute!! I might have to call you next year and use this idea!

angela frisby said...

ha ha I found your blog looking at sewing blogs and thought wait I know this family.. great candy bars...

KATE said...

Holy cow, what a fantastic idea! I hope I can remember that for next year!