Monday, December 14, 2009

mY BaBy tUrNeD FiVe!!





Waaay back in October, Kelsie had her fifth birthday. I had planned on finding a few more baby pictures to add to her digital scrapbook...but that has not happened so I just completed it with what I had. I can't believe this girl is five already. Turning five is like becoming a 'big girl' to me...so I am a little sad. Lucky for me she will always be my baby! Kelsie relishes in being the youngest and is definitely spoiled and loved by everyone in the family! She has such a fun personality and loves to be the center of attention! Her primary teacher recently told me she will probably be a student body officer when she's older. (I think that might be a little premature :)But, that kind of explains the kind of personality she has! I love her and I love her energy. I even love her little lisp and kind of wish she would keep it forever. Kelsie loves hanging out and playing with her big sisters and adores her big brother. Happy Birthday sweet girl! A little late..... So glad you are in our family! Above are a few of the scrapbook pages I did for Kelsie and below is the eight page album.




Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: KeLsIe'S 5Th BiRtHdaY!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

KATE said...

So cute, I love her. I know playing favorites is horrible, but I do when it comes to Kelsie Anne!! :)