Monday, December 14, 2009

ThAnKsGiViNg 2009



We hosted Thanksgiving in our home this year and had about 25 people for dinner. My parents drove here all the way from South Carolina and we had a blast! It really was fun. Red's family also came and everyone brought a lot, which made it much less stressful! Although I do have to say that my rolls did not turn out which has never happened and really ticked me off and stressed me out! Figures....Thanksgiving they don't turn out for some reason! I'm still not fully over it. Still, it was a great day, playing games and spending time with the family. Thanks everyone for all the great food and fun! We are so grateful for both of our families and all they do for us. We are truly blessed. Friday, we went with my parents and Scott and the kids to the movie The Blindside. We loved it! We spent later that evening with some good friends and went to Avery's baptism on Saturday. It was a good weekend!

1 comment:

KATE said...

thanks for posting the pictures. I didn't get any from that day, I'm such a doofus! Sammy is such a goon!