Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I NEED LASIK!


A couple of months ago...I was rushing off on a Saturday morning to a baptism for one of the cute kids in our ward. I was putting my mascara on and Red was standing by the kitchen sink. So...I asked him if he would clean my glasses for me?? He said sure, where's the glass cleaner? I said, it's right by the sink in a white bottle...I meant can. Anyway! He started cleaning them and soon I hear... Oh SH....BEEP! A word he VERY seldom says! I look that direction only to realize I can't see...so I run over for a closer look. (These are my fairly new glasses that cost us a small fortune! I don't get new ones very often!)  My husband has just "cleaned" my glasses with fabric glue!!! HELLO! Who does that?? Luckily I didn't have to flip out for very long. Amazingly the glue came off pretty quickly and my lenses were in tact! What is the point of this story? I have no idea! I'm just saying...I need LASIK! Maybe my husband does too! I love you Red! :) Oh and when my girls are done making felt clothes for their webkins... it would be nice if they put the fabric glue away! That's all I have for today!


P.S. I've resumed the cleaning of my glasses! :)

1 comment:

KATE said...

Oh hell! I'm so glad the glue came off! Holy crap@