Monday, September 7, 2009

New Sisters Blog

Allie started a new blog this summer and she's been bugging me to add it to my blog! She made a few digital scrapbooks and wanted to post them to our family blog...so I helped her start her own blog. Now she can put whatever she would like to on it! As of right now it is listed as the sisters blog on my blog list. It will soon become private...so let me know if you are interested in following her blog by leaving a comment with your e-mail address here! If you know us don't be shy! It might be some good entertainment!? It is her blog...so I have no idea what will end up on it?? Allie loves to read, so she added a shelfari bookshelf today. If you have a child close to her age, or McKenna's age you might want to see what they've been reading. I know I'm always looking for ideas! They are still trying to remember all of the books they've read!

2 comments:

Tim and Kylee said...

Kyleec39@gmail.com
I want to read Miss Alli's blog

Aubs said...

I would also like to read Alli's blog!