Sunday, April 11, 2010

McKenna's Baptism ~ February ~ 2010

This is a scrapbook I made for McKenna's baptism. It was such a special day for our sweet and special girl! We had pictures taken by my sis-in-law's good friend Cecily Cook at the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple with two of her best friends, Josie Pratt and Christina Lindquist. It was freezing cold and snowing at first, but I love how they turned out. My parents surprised Kenna by coming from S. Carolina for her special day. It was great to spend time with them and the rest of our family. 

We love you Kenna!




The invitation we sent to family and friends...Kenna's favorite color, YELLOW!



I can't believe the day has come and gone! McKenna looked forward to her baptism for soooo long and was so excited. I love Kenna's great attitude and the way she always tries to do what is right. So glad we could enjoy her special day as a family. :) 

1 comment:

KATE said...

Shes looks like such a princess. It was a great day! i love baptism day! Always special!
Congrats to Kenna!