Sunday, April 11, 2010

My cRaFt RoOm!

A few people have asked me to post pictures of my craft room...so here it is! 
It's actually a little room...but I don't care because it's mine!! I've wanted a place that I could work and store all of my projects FOREVER! So I love this room. I have a place for everything, pictures, scrapbooking stuff, wrapping paper/cards, beads etc...


It was so fun decorating in bright fun colors and not caring what anyone else thought. I have my old kitchen table for projects and the changing table stores all of my stamps and ink pads. I got a few fun things from IKEA for storage and a bright colored rug. I love going down there to work on projects and if I don't finish, I can just leave it and shut the door! Yay! The green room above is another room we finished. We refer to it as the kid's family room. It has a TV, a few chairs and a game table. It's their hangout, with two large closets lined with shelves for games and a few toys. It has been SO nice to have the extra space. Red spent about four months getting these rooms finished, along with the hallway and a toy space under the stairs for Kelsie. He worked very hard and did an awesome job! It's so nice to have a handy husband! I am truly grateful for the extra space!

1 comment:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

It really is such a fun room. So bright and cheery, just like you Kim!