Sunday, April 11, 2010

OrGaNiZaTiOn...

In January, I spent A LOT of time organizing my kitchen. I cook 99% of the meals for our family and decided my work space needed some help. Here are a few before and after pictures. This probably seems like a silly post...I actually revamped almost every cabinet and drawer in my kitchen! It has made cooking SO much easier and I've been so happy with the results. I couldn't find a spice when I needed it and even ended up buying double on occasion because they were such a mess. I love organizing and having everything in its place, but the reality is...it doesn't always happen! I've been happy I spent a little money and took some time to make my kitchen space more functional! So far it still looks like this too! :) 





1 comment:

Tim and Kylee said...

Your hired to organize my new kitchen when we move! Your amazing at it!