Friday, April 16, 2010

Memory Mixer VS Smilebox


A few people asked which program I use for my digital scrapbooking. I've always used Smilebox, but I'm trying a new program called Memory Mixer and I'm liking it a lot! Smilebox is sooo easy, you basically find an album you like and plug in the pictures. The problem is if you don't like some of the pages or all of the embellishments, you are stuck. Sometimes you can remove them but not always. I love how easy and fast it is. Memory Mixer, I don't have a lot of experience with yet...I created the above page using it. This page was done from scratch. MM does have pre-done pages, they call them Quick Mix, but I think I am more interested in having the freedom to create my own. A friend mentioned this program at a Relief Society meeting this week so I was excited to check it out and can't wait to play with it more! These are pictures from last year... I was just messing around! But, Allie really is starting lacrosse...and she's excited!

1 comment: