Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where did 12 years go???

Allison Kate ~ 12 years old!
Allie had her 12th birthday in March. I just have to say...where has the time gone? I remember very clearly the day she was born and it just doesn't seem that long ago. I'm so proud of Allie and the young lady she is becoming. She is a great girl and tries so hard to do her best at everything she does. Allie is an awesome student and a great lacrosse player as well. She is also a great friend. Lately I have had a couple of moms compliment me on what a great friend she is to their daughters. Allie is also really loving attending Young Women's and has been reading the Book of Mormon on her own. I just love this girl and I know she is going to love the next phase of her life! More scrapbook pages of Allie's b-day...I know it's overkill! :)

3 comments:

KATE said...

How fun! I still can't believe she's in young womens! Crazy... I'm not ready! :)

Kami said...

You've been busy! I love your scrapbook pages. What program do you use?

Laurel said...

Way to go! I love all the new stuff. So fun to see the kids celebrating and doing all their activities. Love it!