Friday, April 17, 2009

Luther


Luther Lambert
1/16/09-4/14?/09
Luther was found dead on the carpet next to McKenna's dresser on Wednesday night. Luther was a "perfect" fish and brought much enjoyment and pleasure to his loving owner. The mystery remains as to whether he jumped to his death or was the victim of some sort of foul play. He was preceded in death by his 'bowl mates' Madison and Stripes. A sad day in the Lambert house. McKenna said..."all of our family members keep dying!" Like who? Thinking she's referring to the previous tenants of the bowl: Dorothy and Tommy. "You know the beetles!..." Oh another story for another day! In the meantime RIP Luther. McKenna will miss you. The fishbowl will remain empty but I am sure not forgotten.

8 comments:

Marci said...

Ahhh, poor Luther. I love the obituary though! Clever and oh so funny!

J+S said...

I'm glad you found him before he started to smell...

Funny stuff, Kim!

The Gatherum Clan! said...

Funny thing no one knows how that fish got out of the bowl! :) Got to love it! Way to go blogging! You are "on it"!!

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Goodbye Luther.......you were a cute little fish. You will be sorely missed. RIP Luth!!

Kami said...

I'm glad that I was there to witness the recovery effort. He has touched so many lives and will live forever in the fishbowl of my heart.

busymama said...

That is hysterical, I mean soooo sad!!!

Amazed said...

I guess it is too late to let you know I'm hosting a Creative Cooking class at my house this week and we're doing fish tacos!

Kim said...

Fish tacos!!! LOL