Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slideshow for Tanner

So...I've spent a large portion of the day scanning pictures! Most of them are of Tanner. For some reason I feel the need to bring people up to speed on all that's been going on in our family! I'm not sure why?? Anyway I have hundreds of picture's of my son, so it was very difficult for me to narrow it down! Hopefully these capture the essence of who he is! Tanner might have three sisters, but don't worry his manhood is still in tact! He loves football, lacrosse, air soft gun wars, camping and teasing! Tanner is a great kid and a good student! He is currently serving as the Deacon's quorum president and is a natural leader. Wow! Watch me brag! He's not a perfect angel! Tanner has his moments and is almost thirteen...so you know what that means. Either, he's getting smarter or we're getting dumber! ;) We love him just the same!

2 comments:

KATE said...

haha, My guess is that you're getting dumber. That was just too funny to pass up!:)

J+S said...

Hi Kim! I have a blog, which you can link to from this post. It's really not anything exciting and it's more of a filing system for ideas and recipes I love. And all the stuff I want to buy, with a little bit of personal information thrown in. Actually, it's pretty boring I think.

Anyway, congrats on starting a blog! We should get together sometime.
~Jenifer