Monday, May 11, 2009

Biker Chick!


This weekend Red took the training wheels off of Kelsie's bike.... Ten minutes later she basically took off! Figures! It's kind of like crawling and walking. You're happy your child is mobile...but now you have to watch them like a hawk! At just four years old I definitely feel that way about Kelsie riding her bike! After just a couple of days she is pretty much riding like a pro! She's very proud of herself and wants to show everyone that comes over. So....if you come over you might get the live show! This video is not that great, it's just from my regular camera. But, I thought it would be fun for the grandparents to see! No more getting big Kelsie! I thought I already told you that you have to stay little for me!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amelia says "WoW! I want to watch that little girl go again!"

Kami said...

Go Kelsie!!

Bows_n_bracelets @hotmail.com said...

Good job Kelsie! Riding a bike is Sooooo Fun!!!

KATE said...

Wow, she is getting big! I can't believe it!

Laurel said...

Go Kels! Be careful girl!