Sunday, May 3, 2009

ToP TeN + FoR tHe WeEk...

...in no particular order!
10. Red being in Colorado :(...Red getting home on Thursday!!! :)
9. Jump roping with the kids! Tanner, Allie and McKenna can all "jump in" and jump at the same time!
8. No one has the "Swine Flu!" ;)
7. Watching Joe Biden on the Today show....watching the White House scramble to explain what Joe Biden really meant to say on the Today Show. I know... I shouldn't get political but I found it hysterical! I think Joe missed his mark...he should have been a comedian!
6. Finding the two little sunbeams that decided to leave church today and head to the park over by the fire station! (Can you say...heart attack!) I LOVE PRIMARY...KEEPS ME HOPPIN'!
5. I got some new sandals.
4. Getting warm after lacrosse games.
3. Attending Connor Lee's baptism (in our ward) and feeling the spirit so strong...such a special time!
2. Someone...an anonymous donor? is paying for a man in our ward to finish the sheet rock in our basement...mudding/ taping/ sanding...the worst part!! Can you believe that!! I'm still in shock!
1. Our dog being rescued by Amy Hone after being hit by a car...and she's okay! Walking, eating, barking and pretty much acting like her normal lame self! ;) Really I'm glad.
Okay...I guess there are more than ten! My brother Scott and his wife Kate brought the kids: Savannah, Avery, Sam and cutie pie Brooke over for dinner last night! We made homemade pizzas and Italian sodas! So delish! We even put some of the pizza on the barbecue...even yummier! Had a great visit...wish Kati felt better.
:( Love you guys!!!
So...what a great week! Today I even got to listen to/smell the rain! Does it get any better?

No comments: