Saturday, May 23, 2009

We have a teenager!!!

Tanner w/ friends Nick and Braxton dying their lacrosse heads with Rit dye! Three teenagers carrying boiling water in and out of my house in huge pots...Super fun!! ;)
Total goofballs!

Holy smokes! I have a 13 year old! Where does the time go?? It seems not too long ago he was a baby, a toddler, a little boy....... I really have mixed feelings about this on many levels! Tanner is a great kid and often my right hand man! But... I feel like this means I'm getting old and time goes by so fast it makes me realize...only five years and he'll be graduating from high school and off to college, mission or whatever! YIKES! I guess for the moment I'll focus on what a great kid he is and just say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!!! I think Tanner had a good birthday! We had our neighbors, the Ereksons over for dinner to help us celebrate! Do you like how his dad wrapped a few of his presents in princess paper? What a dork! What's even funnier is he claims he didn't notice! Tanner got a new lacrosse bag for his birthday...called the Warrior/Black Hole! He drilled the name of it into my head for weeks before his birthday so I would buy the correct bag when I went to the lacrosse store. Really it's a body bag and as big as he is...but it fits all of his lacrosse gear and if he ever makes us super mad we'll just put him in it and zip it up...maybe roll him down the stairs or something! JK Tanner also got a dock for his ipod, some new clothes and money!! I love you Tanman! :)

2 comments:

Kami said...

He's looking so old! Glad he had a fun day.

KATE said...

I still can't believe he's a teenager. I can still picture him dressed up as a monkey for Halloween! Awwww, those were the days!