Friday, May 22, 2009

Girls Getaway!


A few weeks ago...I was able to take a short trip with my girlie friends! :) We went to my friend Amy's cottage (if it's a cottage...my house is a shack!) up Provo canyon. So fun! We ate out, did a little shopping, saw a movie, got pedicures, talked and talked some more! It was so nice to worry about...NOTHING...for a change! No one to feed/dress/clean except myself! We had a great time! I love these girls. We've been getting together for probably about twelve years now. It started out as a bunco group...that has now turned into a once a month dinner group. Some gals have moved away...but the majority are still here and we always have fun with lots of laughing. It's like one of them recently said... It's a lot cheaper than therapy!!! Thanks to Amy for hosting! And... thanks to Nancy and Michele for the cute matching flip flops...they brought them back from NY! Thanks to all the girls for the laughs!!! Love ya! :)

***By the way...I've added a couple of new recipes to the the blog so be sure and check it out on my blog roll! Pina colada cupcakes and lettuce wraps...yummy! :)

3 comments:

Tim and Kylee said...

It's 4:30 in the morning and all I want are your cupcakes!they look amazing! We need to have a girls night soon I haven't been away from my baby since he was born!

Kami said...

Sounds fun. There's nothing like girl time!!

KATE said...

Love the flips! How fun!
Oh and my friend Susan made the Lettuce Wraps and loved them!